[htdig] pdf parser problem under NT 4.0

Subject: [htdig] pdf parser problem under NT 4.0
From: Stein, Thomas (AGLW) (Thomas.Stein@fao.org)
Date: Tue Jan 25 2000 - 04:21:10 PST

I try to get the pdf parser to work under NT and I don't get it to work. In
my htdig.conf I have included the following line (as it couldn't find its
parser under /usr/...), does that make any sense ? I have checked the htdig
archives and documentation but couldn't find the right hint.

pdf_parser: /program/acrobat/reader/acrord32.exe -toPostScript -pairs

Max doc size has been set to exceeding the biggest document size.
max_doc_size: 6000000

What happens is that it seems to read the file and after a few seconds an
acrobat program window pops up (?) with the file title something like
'htdig1234.pdf' and shortly afterwards a message saying 'There was an error
opening this document. The file does not exist'.

After closing the acrobat reader window htdig continues to dig.

Any idea would be appreciated.
Thanks

Thomas