[htdig] exclude.

Subject: [htdig] exclude.
From: Kaspars (house@mt.lv)
Date: Thu Jan 20 2000 - 06:27:20 PST

Hello htdiggers!

I have <meta keywords...> tag in every html document
on our site with many many keywords (they are equal
in each file) pointing to our site.

For example:
When I search for 'cables' I am getting many results
with TITLE and URL but without additional info...
There are pages with that word in meta tag but not in
text.

Question:
How can I set htdig to search for keywords only within
page's contents but not meta tags. And without writing