Re: [htdig] Merge multiple dbs

Subject: Re: [htdig] Merge multiple dbs
From: Geoff Hutchison (ghutchis@wso.williams.edu)
Date: Wed Jan 19 2000 - 08:32:51 PST

At 9:18 AM +0100 1/19/00, Nicolas WEINACHTER wrote:
>I ran several times htdig and i've got now 2 dbs. How must I do to
>launch htmerge ? In fact I don't understand the meaning of the -c and -m
>options ...

If you want to think about it, -c specifies the config file for the
"destination" and -m specifies the config file for the "source."
(Actually -c works as it does in other ht://Dig programs--it
specifies the default config file, while -m specifies the database to
merge into the default.)

Does this make sense?