Re: [htdig] NT support

Subject: Re: [htdig] NT support
From: Geoff Hutchison (ghutchis@wso.williams.edu)
Date: Tue Jan 18 2000 - 15:51:08 PST

At 7:09 PM +0530 1/18/00, Lakshminarayana Isanaka wrote:
>I would like to know Whether your searchEngine could be installed on Windows
>NT ?
>Also please List all the Operating Systems with which it can be installed

You can compile ht://Dig (as with most UNIX programs) under the
CygWin environment. See http://sourceware.cygnus.com/cygwin/

You can install ht://Dig on almost any UNIX-based operating system,
under a Win32 based operating system using CygWin, and it has been
ported to the MacOS by Tenon Intersystems.