Re: [htdig] Problem with indexing Virtual Host

Subject: Re: [htdig] Problem with indexing Virtual Host
From: Geoff Hutchison (
Date: Tue Jan 18 2000 - 15:48:47 PST

At 5:27 PM +0100 1/18/00, Sandrine vouillaume wrote:
>I have APACHE 1.3, and virtual Host.
>When I run htdig, only my main server is indexed, but not my virtual.
>Retrieval command for GET / HTTP/1.0
>If-Modified-Since: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 15:35:51 GMT
>Header line: HTTP/1.1 304 Not Modified

It's a bit hard for me to figure out whether this example is your
main server or virtual host. But what you've shown indicates some
rather odd problems. For one, your server is returning a date in the
future (28 Feb. 2000).

What are the URLs for the main server and virtual host? Can you show
us an example like you previously posted for *both* of them?