RE: [htdig] Windows NT version

Subject: RE: [htdig] Windows NT version
From: Stein, Thomas (AGLW) (Thomas.Stein@fao.org)
Date: Mon Jan 17 2000 - 00:18:01 PST

Craig,

I gave it a try on NT but I wouldn't recommend it. I got it to work.
Meanwhile I encountered some problems and I am not sure whether they are
linked to my htdig NT installation or whether they are caused by an
configuration error (htdig "ran out of control" and started to index all
kind of sites I never 'mentioned'.... I didn't have the time to look closer
into it. If I could chose I would always go for LINUX or UNIX system ! Here
some posting on NT and htdig.

http://www.htdig.org/mail/1999/12/0222.html
http://www.htdig.org/mail/1999/12/0226.html
http://www.htdig.org/mail/2000/01/0007.html
http://www.htdig.org/mail/2000/01/0037.html

You should read this if you use 'htm' instead 'html'.
http://www.htdig.org/mail/2000/01/0114.html

Regards

Thomas