[htdig] Search terms won't show up...

Subject: [htdig] Search terms won't show up...
From: Brian A. Marks (bmarks@pobox.com)
Date: Sun Jan 16 2000 - 15:42:39 PST

Hello all:

I have ht://Dig installed at my site (www.grandprix.net) and just love it.
However, when searching for terms I _know_ exist on many of the pages, they
won't turn up for some reason, but other searches are successful. I know
the pages with the known terms are indexed properly because searching for
other terms on the same page shows that page as a search result, but
another term won't show any results.

Does anyone know what might be going on? I've searched the ht://Dig site
and found nothing that would be helpful. I've also made sure that none of
the words I searched for were in the bad_words file.

Thanks for any help.

Regards,

--
Brian A. Marks