Re: [htdig] Adding TARGET=_blank to each results set link

Subject: Re: [htdig] Adding TARGET=_blank to each results set link
From: Gilles Detillieux (grdetil@scrc.umanitoba.ca)
Date: Fri Jan 14 2000 - 10:02:27 PST

According to Rodger Zeisler:
> I didn't change the search form and it all worked. I am assuming that the
> htsearch tries to find bultin-long in the template_map, it can't, so it uses
> the default specified in the template_name, which is set to the custom
> template internal name.

Not quite. The "format" input parameter overrides the template_name
attribute, so when htsearch can't find this now undefined internal name,
it falls back on the first entry in template_map. The template_name
attribute setting in your config file is only used if no "format" input
parameter at all is given. Also, if you select the "builtin-short"
format from the unmodified search.html, you'll still get results formatted
according to the first entry in template_map, unless builtin-short is
still defined in template_map.