[htdig] Template_map: example

Subject: [htdig] Template_map: example
From: AlexRe (are61253@alu.uah.es)
Date: Fri Jan 14 2000 - 03:48:05 PST

Hi all out there... My name is Alex Re, I am just finishing intalling HTDIG
into my Solaris 7 [x86] box, after having some problems with the environment
variable LD_LIBRARY_PATH and with the accent characters search (locale: es),
solved due to the efficients answers by Geoff Hutchinson and FAQ reading,
now I want to personalize the html results page... I have found some
examples about configuring the header, the footer, the nomatch and the
errorsyntax pages, but I am quite lost with the template_map options...
Does somebody knows a good example where I can see a template_map file
source code??

Thanks for all in advance!