Re: [htdig] Adding TARGET=_blank to each results set link

Subject: Re: [htdig] Adding TARGET=_blank to each results set link
From: Rodger Zeisler (rzeisler@infoserver.com)
Date: Thu Jan 13 2000 - 15:16:09 PST

I added the following lines to my htdig.conf file:

template_map: Long target-long
/usr/home/infoserv/www/htdig/htdocs/template.html \
              Short builtin-short builtin-short
template_name: target-long

Then I copied the template.html file from the src directory and modified it
by adding TARGET=_blank withing the <A> tag. It all worked fine!

I tried leaving the builtin-long as the internal name a replacing the
template name with the file name, but that didn't work. It appeared to
ignore the template.html file. After I changed the internal name to
target-long and changed the default template_name to the same, it all
worked.

Thanks for the help.

Rodger Zeisler
rzeisler@infoserver.com