[htdig] Problems running programs on Unix Solaris 7 [x86]

Subject: [htdig] Problems running programs on Unix Solaris 7 [x86]
From: AlexRe (are61253@alu.uah.es)
Date: Tue Jan 11 2000 - 08:08:49 PST

Hi all out there!
My name is Alex Re, I am a student from spain... I have just installed the
ht://Dig indexer/search_engine into my Solaris 7 under x86 box, but it
doesn't works properly... when I try to run the "rundig" script to make a
test database, it returns the following messages:

ld.so.1: /usr/local/htdig/bin/htdig: fatal error: libstdc++.so. not
satisfactorily opened: It doesn't exists that file or folder

It returns 4 same blocks like this but changing the binary executed, I mean:
/usr/local/htdig/htmerge; /usr/local/htdig/htnotify ... and so on..

I have follow all the steps under the Installation guide, I mean:
-> ./configure
-> edited CONFIG file to point dirs...
-> make depend
-> make
-> make install

I have GNU gcc(i86pc) 2.8.1 and GNU libstdc++ installed on my box
from solaris packages (www.sunfreeware.com) and I really don't know what is
what I am making wrong... Please could someone help me with this problem?

Thanks for all in advance.