[htdig] Re: unsubscribe (was other language for form elements)

From: Geoff Hutchison (ghutchis@wso.williams.edu)
Date: Mon Jan 10 2000 - 13:39:11 PST

On Mon, 10 Jan 2000, MARKIEWICZ_PETER wrote:

> The automated listserv used for htdig cannot handle aliases. This means that
> if your email is:
>
> webmaster@smc.edu
> markiewicz_peter@smc.edu

No offense, but don't blame it on the listserver! For all it knows,
webmaster@ and markiewicz_peter@ are different people.

I had this "problem" for 4 years and you just have to remember that you
*MUST* subscribe from whatever your mailsystem sends out. It's a real
pain, but if you forget, you'll run into this with every listserver.

Now if you need to unsbscribe from this list, let me know and I'll take
you off.