RE: [htdig] other language for form elements

Subject: RE: [htdig] other language for form elements
From: MARKIEWICZ_PETER (MARKIEWICZ_PETER@smc.edu)
Date: Mon Jan 10 2000 - 12:36:59 PST

Hi Everyone:

The automated listserv used for htdig cannot handle aliases. This means that
if your email is:

webmaster@smc.edu

and it also has an alias as:

markiewicz_peter@smc.edu

The listserv can completely prevent unsubscribes. During the unsubscribe
process the listserv picks up one of the aliases -- not necessary the one
used in the subscribe process. If they're not the same, you're stuck -- it
is impossible to unsubscribe from the list.

Would appreciate any help which may be provided in this matter.

pete markiewicz
Santa Monica College