Re: [htdig] external parser

Subject: Re: [htdig] external parser
From: Markus Mohr (markus@nef.wh.uni-dortmund.de)
Date: Mon Jan 10 2000 - 06:24:52 PST

Some additional notes:

I put the path to my self-compiled binaries into the .conf. No change.

I noticed, that all calls to external parsers fail. That includes catdoc
for example, that is installed in a common path
Also I noticed that htfuzzy segfaults and coredumps. Maybe this is
somehow connected (maybe with BSDI).

Im sorry, Im no programmer, but I will do anything to track down that
problem.

ciao
marksu