Re: [htdig] multiple SGML tags for noindex_start noindex_end

Subject: Re: [htdig] multiple SGML tags for noindex_start noindex_end
From: Glenn Nielsen (glenn@voyager.apg.more.net)
Date: Fri Jan 07 2000 - 08:33:47 PST

Thanks for the info.

I know that this can be overcome by structuring the HTML correctly.

But we are indexing 10 servers with close to 200 virtual hosts plus a
dozen or so external servers we don't administer. We have no way to
force the 100's of people/organizations that publish content to do
this. I am looking at this from a server admin point of view rather
than content publishing.

Regards,

Glenn