[htdig] Quick Question about using htdig

Subject: [htdig] Quick Question about using htdig
From: Deepak Vaidya (deepak.vaidya@ctp.com)
Date: Fri Jan 07 2000 - 08:05:11 PST

I just started playing with htdig to replace glimpse with. I will be
using the software mostly to provide searching mailing list archive, which
currently use mhonarc, glimpse and wilma. The mailing list are hosted
using majordomo.

The problem I am having is the list archives are password proctected and
using authorization: username:password did not work was planned. What
could I be doing wrong.

- Deepak

+ Deepak Vaidya dvaid@ctp.com + email: dvaid@ctp.com +
+ Cambridge Technology Partners + phone: (617) 374 9800 +
+ 8 Cambridge Ctr Camb. MA 02142 + fax: (617) 914 8300 +