[htdig] multiple SGML tags for noindex_start noindex_end

Subject: [htdig] multiple SGML tags for noindex_start noindex_end
From: Glenn Nielsen (glenn@voyager.apg.more.net)
Date: Fri Jan 07 2000 - 05:10:28 PST

Configuring a single SGML tag for noindex_start and noindex_end works.
But I have not been able to find a way to get multiple tags to work.
I would like to configure HtDig so that it ignores content inside
both <SCRIPT> and the default <!--htdig_noindex--> SGML tags.

Glenn Nielsen glenn@more.net | /* Spelin donut madder |
MOREnet System Programming | * if iz ina coment. |
Missouri Research and Education Network | */ |