Re: [htdig] <inget ämne>

Subject: Re: [htdig]
From: Geoff Hutchison (
Date: Tue Jan 04 2000 - 14:36:14 PST

At 9:44 AM +0100 1/3/00, Rickard Lundgren wrote:
>I run htidg och MacOS X Server with a G3 with 384 MB of physical memory,
>when htdig hangs the server the database is about 800 MB large, is it
>possible that the site and hence the databse is to large to handle for htdig
>and the hardware?

I don't know that this should be a problem--it shouldn't require that
much memory. Of course it depends a bit on how many URLs it has to
keep in memory at once, etc.

You don't mention how much swap space you have--I assume you have
more than 384MB of swap? When it dies, does it start swapping hard or