RE: [htdig] NT 4.0 binaries available

Subject: RE: [htdig] NT 4.0 binaries available
From: Stein, Thomas (AGLW) (Thomas.Stein@fao.org)
Date: Tue Jan 04 2000 - 05:03:58 PST

Peter Kilpatrick wrote:
>No, I don't have the binaries available, but would be most interested if
you
>found
>them.. Please keep me advised.
>
>Peter
>peterd@webtastic.com

Peter,
I have tried the way Geoff has suggested (s. below). Unfortunately I haven't
succeeded yet. I could install the CygWin environment but failed when I was
trying to 'make install' of htidg. The 'configure' and 'make' seemed to run
through. But I am not sure where to locate the mistake but maybe it has
something to do with the mounting of my 'd-drive' as 'd' as I wanted to
install htdig on my d drive. I'll give it another try later this week
(hopefully).
Regards
Thomas

 Dr.Thomas-M. Stein Email : thomas.stein@fao.org