Re: [htdig] how do I see the search results.

Subject: Re: [htdig] how do I see the search results.
From: Avi Sharabi (asharabi@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Dec 29 1999 - 17:15:22 PST

Hi,

I have installed htdig on my linux red hat 6.1 system,
and directed apache to look at the installation
direcory for htdocs and cgi-bin directory.

I have also run htmerge on a list of files and created
the appropriate db files.

1. when I run the search example (from htdig
directory) I get "no match was found result"
2. when I try to run htsearch from command line I got
the messaes the "synonyms.db and word2root.db is not
found in /opt/www/common/ directory"

Does anyone have a clue why I htsearch does not return
positive results(on a word that exist).

thanks,

Avi