[htdig] Foreign dictionaries

Subject: [htdig] Foreign dictionaries
From: bs@hi.is
Date: Wed Dec 29 1999 - 07:54:56 PST

Hi.
I have been using htdig for some time now and it's doing exactly what I
need for it to do. However I have been wondering about the dictionary files
since I am indexing pages in both Icelandic and English if I could get
better results somehow ?
Should I be using an Icelandic dictionary file ?
What do the dictionary files have to do with htdig/htmerge process ?
Has anyone ever switched dictionary files ?

Thanks.
B. Stefansson
bs@rhi.hi.is