[htdig] htdig just searches the head of HTML, not the body!

Subject: [htdig] htdig just searches the head of HTML, not the body!
From: McFly (mcfly@jus.com.br)
Date: Tue Dec 28 1999 - 19:45:22 PST

Hello, friends,

I'm Paulo, from Brazil. (Sorry my bad English)
Here we speak Portuguese, and we set the locale to "pt_BR", as said in the
htdig reference.
We just installed the dictionary referred at item 4.10 of the FAQ, and made
all the configs said there.

My server is running UNIX, and htdig 3.1.3.
My test page is http://www.jus.com.br/htdig

But the results are the following:

1) When I search for a word WITHOUT special characters (accents), the
results are FINE;

---------------

2) When I search for a word WITH a special character, which exists in the
BODY of some HTML files in the site, I get no results.

Example: "indexação"

---------------

3) When I search for a word WITH a special character, which exists in the
HEAD of some HTML files in the site, htdig finds just these files with the
word in the HEAD of HTML!
Example: "justiça"
(this word is in the META tags of a file; between the tags <HEAD>...</HEAD>)

---------------

4) More bizarre than this 3rd example:
when the word with a special character is in the HEAD and in the BODY of
HTML TOO,
htdig finds just these files with the word in the HEAD,
but shows in BOLD the word in the "description" of the link, who comes from
the BODY!
It means that htdig recognizes the accented word, but just AFTER the file
is selected to be showed at the results of the search!

Example: "jurídico"

Can you help me to find a solution?
Thank you!

PAULO GUSTAVO SAMPAIO ANDRADE