RE: [htdig] .work dig

Subject: RE: [htdig] .work dig
From: Kempen, Geert (Geert.Kempen@KPNBelgium.be)
Date: Tue Dec 28 1999 - 09:22:42 PST

All,

When using htdig -a (and creating the .work files)
how do I procede to merge the old dbase that is in place
and the new files with a .work extension?

Can't find any htmerge option for this
or will this do?
htmerge -c 2nd.conf -m main.conf
There is no reference to .work files in the conf file.

TIA
Geert