Re: [htdig] NT 4.0 binaries available

Subject: Re: [htdig] NT 4.0 binaries available
From: Geoff Hutchison (ghutchis@wso.williams.edu)
Date: Tue Dec 21 1999 - 06:21:41 PST

On Tue, 21 Dec 1999, Stein, Thomas (AGLW) wrote:

> For test purposes I would like to install htdig on my NT mashine together
> with the Apache Server. I am looking for readily compiled binaries for NT
> for download or doesn't that make sense.

You can install ht://Dig under the CygWin environment on NT. (If you're
not familiar with CygWin, see <http://sourceware.cygnus.com/cygwin/>)

So why don't we have NT binaries? None of the currently active developers
have access to an NT machine. So unless someone contributes NT binaries,
we don't have them.

Hope this helps,