Re: [htdig] make install 3.1.4 on BSDI

Subject: Re: [htdig] make install 3.1.4 on BSDI
From: Gilles Detillieux (grdetil@scrc.umanitoba.ca)
Date: Mon Dec 20 1999 - 14:42:33 PST

According to Markus Mohr:
> > I'd check the IMAGE_DIR setting in the CONFIG file. There's probably a
> > funny character in there that's causing the test command or the shell
> > to get confused (either white space or invalid punctuation).
> Well, no:
>
> IMAGE_DIR= /home/dixie/htdocs/Images
>
> The path is correct, the directory is there and writeable.

Well, I'm stumped. The loop in the Makefile that installed images looks
just like all the other install loops. I can't see anything else that
could cause the test command to get a syntax error. If you can't track
it down, I'd suggest trying to install again from scratch. It may be that
your Makefile was corrupted somehow.