Re: [htdig] Can htdig index paragraphs in text files?

Subject: Re: [htdig] Can htdig index paragraphs in text files?
From: Mike Franks (franks@ssc.ucla.edu)
Date: Sun Dec 19 1999 - 12:00:06 PST

Geoff Hutchison,

Thanks for the quick reply. I could add those anchors, but I'd still be
serving up the entire file the paragraph was found, just pointing to the
right spot in the file. Sadly, that won't be adequate for the students on
modems. Thanks very much for confirming what I suspected.

Mike Franks email: franks@ssc.ucla.edu
Social Sciences Computing phone: (310) 206-2109
UCLA fax: (310) 825-4936
     http://www.sscnet.ucla.edu/ssc/franks/