[htdig] htdig won't ignore the files I want ignored

Subject: [htdig] htdig won't ignore the files I want ignored
From: Paul Johnson (pauljohn@ukans.edu)
Date: Thu Dec 16 1999 - 13:02:51 PST

I'm using htdig to allow users to search a mhonarc archive of email
messages:

http://raven.cc.ukans.edu/~kups/maillist/polsannounce

The mhonarc ouptput writes mails in html format and maintains its own
index.html and threads.html files within each directory.

All is working OK now, except my htdig searches keep finding files like
index.html and threads.html, even though I tried to rule them out in my
configuration file, which is called polsannounce.conf. In that file, I
have this:

# server.)
#
exclude_urls: /cgi-bin/ .cgi index.html threads.html

Obviously I don't understand what is going on...

--
Paul E. Johnson                       email: pauljohn@ukans.edu