Re: [htdig] Nothing found in virtual domains

Subject: Re: [htdig] Nothing found in virtual domains
From: Geoff Hutchison (ghutchis@wso.williams.edu)
Date: Wed Dec 15 1999 - 19:21:58 PST

On Wed, 15 Dec 1999, Kari Suomela wrote:

> I have now tried everything from local_urls to all kinds of
> combinations of start_url. Rundig runs without any erros, and lists all

OK, my first suggestion is to run htdig -vvvv and take a look at the
headers that come up, especially as it indexes a new server. My basic
question is whether it's able to contact some of your virtual hosts.

> Would it be a problem with my Apache configuration?

From the questions on this list, yes 9 times out of 10 is some problem
with contacting the virtual hosts from that particular machine. Running
with that level of debug output will show you the full HTTP headers.