[htdig] Nothing found in virtual domains

Subject: [htdig] Nothing found in virtual domains
From: Kari Suomela (ftnx@karicobs.com)
Date: Thu Dec 16 1999 - 01:06:56 PST

I have now tried everything from local_urls to all kinds of
combinations of start_url. Rundig runs without any erros, and lists all
the pages, but when I do a search, only pages in the main domain are
found.

At this point I am not worried about limiting the search, just want
*everything* to be found now.

I've read the documentation *many* times and tried to approach it from
a different angle to no avail.:(

Would it be a problem with my Apache configuration?

 KS