[htdig] key value error

Subject: [htdig] key value error
From: Jens Moellenhoff (Jens.Moellenhoff@partner.bmw.de)
Date: Wed Dec 15 1999 - 07:13:52 PST

Hello all,

When I try to index my site, I get the following message:
DB2 problem...: missing or empty key value specified

Can this also mean that I have given a wrong key value in the config
file, or is this definitely an indication for a missing or empty key
value? Can this also mean that htdig has no permission to go to a
directory I have used when giving the key values?

Thanks a lot in advance,
Jens Moellenhoff