[htdig] OT: catdoc results

Subject: [htdig] OT: catdoc results
From: Giancarlo Pinerolo (ping@alter.it)
Date: Tue Dec 14 1999 - 16:01:18 PST

Guys, this is really OT, but...

I got *really* surprised when, using the command line 'catdoc' to get
the ascii out of a MSword doc, I found I could read much more than what
was 'visible' to me at first.

In practice I could read the complete previous version of the doc!

So I actually got to know a detailed technical&economical offer made to
someone else, upon which the doc I received was probably based.

That itself is really a back orifice....:-(

Gian