RE: [htdig] How about a htdig newgroup?

Subject: RE: [htdig] How about a htdig newgroup?
From: Wayne Larmon (wayne@scrounge.org)
Date: Mon Dec 13 1999 - 14:04:46 PST

I do use a mail program that has rules, but I also immediatly open the mail
program when every incoming message arrives. That is workable for my normal
email, because I usually need to attend to each incoming message, but I
don't want to be continually interrupted by each posting to the htdig
mailing list.

If I had a mail client that allowed me to tag htdig related messages as
"store, but do not beep" then I would be all set. But "beep on incoming
messages" is global and can't be tied to individual rules. (I don't think.
I'm using Outlook 2000.)

Wayne Larmon