RE: [htdig] How about a htdig newgroup?

Subject: RE: [htdig] How about a htdig newgroup?
From: Wayne Larmon (wayne@scrounge.org)
Date: Mon Dec 13 1999 - 13:36:11 PST

Add some kind of "reply to" button on each message in the web archive. This
button would open a form that would contain a text box for the reply. This
implies a "mailto" script.

And add a similar "Add new post" button on the main archive page for when
somebody wants to post a new topic that isn't in reply to an existing
thread. This one would need a "Subject" field.

Wayne Larmon