Re: [htdig] Unrecognized character \177 error message with htsearch.

Subject: Re: [htdig] Unrecognized character \177 error message with htsearch.
From: Francisco Sosa (sosa@oakton.edu)
Date: Mon Dec 13 1999 - 13:32:21 PST

Thank you, Gilles.
You pointed out James's article which did indeed address the issue ( although Mason had nothing to do
with it ).
The issue was in th httpd.conf not in htdig.conf nor in htsearch, etc.

Adding a specification in httpd.conf for htsearch solved the problem.
    - Francisco sosa
       sosa@oakton.edu

According to Francisco Sosa: