[htdig] How about a htdig newgroup?

Subject: [htdig] How about a htdig newgroup?
From: Wayne Larmon (wayne@scrounge.org)
Date: Mon Dec 13 1999 - 11:40:57 PST

Is it possible to replace this mailing list with a htdig newsgroup? This
mailing list is so active that it isn't attractive to subscribe to because
that means too much incoming mail. But it is also clumsy to try to monitor
(and post to) the list from the web archive.

Newsgroups are much more suited for this kind of activity IMHO. But I've
never set up a newsgroup, so I don't have any idea how to do it.

Good idea, bad idea?

Wayne Larmon