Re: [htdig] How do I access parse_doc.pl.gz?

Subject: Re: [htdig] How do I access parse_doc.pl.gz?
From: Mark Gannon (markgannon@jps.net)
Date: Sat Dec 11 1999 - 18:20:05 PST

Hello Wayne,

I was able to use gunzip on the file at
http://www.htdig.org/files/contrib/parsers/parse_doc.pl.gz. You might also try
ftp://ftp.htdig.org/pub/htdigcontrib/parsers. The uncompressed version of the
file appears in the htdig-3.1.3 directory thats created when you untar the file
htdig-3.1.3.tar.gz under the contrib directory.

I hope this helps.

Mark Gannon

On Sat, 11 Dec 1999,
you wrote: > I'm trying to index pdf files. I'm using htdig 3.1.4 on Mandrake
6.1. >