[htdig] Indexing big files.

Subject: [htdig] Indexing big files.
From: Petr Ferdus (pferdus@vertigo.fme.vutbr.cz)
Date: Fri Dec 10 1999 - 17:56:50 PST

Is there a way to force htdig to produce more than one result match per
file? In my case I have indexed just a few rather big files
(approx. 2MB each). Search often showed links to all of them with
the excerpts showing first occurrence of searched string. More usable
output would show all occurrences of searched string located within
documents. (with reasonable upper limit)
Can anyone recommend what might bring richer output.

Thanks.

Petr Ferdus
pferdus@fme.vutbr.cz