[htdig] Re: [ANNOUNCE] ht://Dig 3.1.4 RPMs for Red Hat

Subject: [htdig] Re: [ANNOUNCE] ht://Dig 3.1.4 RPMs for Red Hat
From: Hugo.van.der.Kooij@caiw.nl
Date: Fri Dec 10 1999 - 15:17:30 PST

On Fri, 10 Dec 1999, Gilles Detillieux wrote:

> I've just uploaded source and binary rpms for the ht://Dig 3.1.4 web
> site search engine to incoming.redhat.com, for eventual inclusion
> on contrib.redhat.com. I've also placed them on the htdig.org site,
> in http://www.htdig.org/files/binaries/. They can also be downloaded
> from the SCRC web site, at
>
> http://www.scrc.umanitoba.ca/htdig/rpms/

Did you add the funny stuff at the end /etc/htdig/htdig.conf?

If so: I suggest you move them to the top so you find them as soon as you
start to edit the file and not run into them later. Also some comments are
required. (If only to say that the specific lines were added by the RPM
installation.)

It took me while to find out that two lines of start_url results in random
behaviour.

Hugo.

hvdkooij@caiw.nl	http://home.kabelfoon.nl/~hvdkooij/