[htdig] setting precompiled CONFIG_DIR

Subject: [htdig] setting precompiled CONFIG_DIR
From: Paul Key (pkey@hcs.sghms.ac.uk)
Date: Fri Dec 10 1999 - 09:12:14 PST

I am using the htdig precompiled binaries for solaris 2.7

Now, when I try and search using search.html I get:

Unable to read configuration file '/opt/www/htdig/conf/htdig.conf'

Which is because the CONFIG_DIR parameter is precompiled to

Can I override this pre-compiled setting anywhere? I want
CONFIG_DIR to be /usr/local/htdig/conf.

Or do I have to hardwire the conf dir to where the
precomplied binaries expect them to be?