Re: [htdig] [ANNOUNCE] Release of ht://Dig version 3.1.4

Subject: Re: [htdig] [ANNOUNCE] Release of ht://Dig version 3.1.4
From: Wayne Larmon (wayne@scrounge.org)
Date: Thu Dec 09 1999 - 19:21:50 PST

I just downloaded and installed 3.1.4 and it seems to work OK. I was
especially happy that it left all my existing 3.1.3 configuration files
untouched. I'm using it on Mandrake 6.1 and installed the tarball version.
It compiles and installs with no problems or complaints.

This is my first time posting to this list. I've been using htdig 3.1.3 for
several weeks now, and lurking in the web archive of this list. I want to
say congratulations to all who have made this fine program. I *love* htdig.

Keep up the good work.

Wayne Larmon
http://www.scrounge.org/