[htdig] htdig (v3.1.3) does not traverse directories.

Subject: [htdig] htdig (v3.1.3) does not traverse directories.
From: Hugo.van.der.Kooij@caiw.nl
Date: Thu Dec 09 1999 - 08:28:17 PST

Hi,

htdig v3.1.3 does not seem to traverse empty directories. However I have a
server for our technical department that has a combined ftp and http
storage for software and I want to index the lot via the webserver. (All
done on the same machine.)

But apparantly when there is not index.html the serach does not not go on
even if there are 30 subdirectories. It seems even a index.php3 file is
ignored.

Can I configure htdig to do as any browser does and just follow the links?
(Tested fine with netscrape, internet exploder and lynx.)

Regards,
Hugo.

hvdkooij@caiw.nl	http://home.kabelfoon.nl/~hvdkooij/