[htdig] parse_ref_record (Perl interface to database)

Subject: [htdig] parse_ref_record (Perl interface to database)
From: Warren Jones (wjones@tc.fluke.com)
Date: Mon Dec 06 1999 - 15:12:05 PST

It looks like parse_ref_record in contrib/whatsnew/whatsnew.pl
has not kept up with changes in the database format. Does
anyone have version of this Perl interface that understands
the version 3.1.3 database format? If not, I'll see if I can
figure it out by reading the ht://Dig code, but I'd be grateful
to anyone who can save me the trouble.