[htdig] Acronyms

Subject: [htdig] Acronyms
From: Kyle Chang (kc43@drexel.edu)
Date: Mon Dec 06 1999 - 10:46:03 PST

Hello All,

Great product! If all goes well, I would've saved my dept. like 20K with
HtDig, cuz they want to buy Verity as a document indexer. Anyways...

I was just wondering if this was possible with HtDig synonyms. I want to
make it where if someone searched for A.S.P. or ASP it would also go and
search Active Server Pages as a phrase. Is that possible with the current
capabilities with HtDig?

Thanks!
Kyle