[htdig] RE: [htdig3-dev] Re: Request for a CGI-based admin interface

Subject: [htdig] RE: [htdig3-dev] Re: Request for a CGI-based admin interface
From: Tillman, James (JamesTillman@fdle.state.fl.us)
Date: Thu Dec 02 1999 - 08:48:08 PST

How about a PERL admin tool that supports both CGI and Tk from the same
code-base? I'm willing to write it.

I had a similar idea a couple of nights ago. I even had a great name for
it: ConfigDig
(And we all know you have to have a cool name before you can even think of
starting to code... ;-)

By the way, I'm neck deep in the PERL-htsearch interface as we speak (you
might remember I was the one who was so gung-ho about creating one), but if
I can just get all these damn dependencies worked out, I think I can get it
to compile!

Jamie