[htdig] I get these pdf errors

Subject: [htdig] I get these pdf errors
From: Mustafa Kamoga (msk@MetaphaseTech.com)
Date: Tue Nov 30 1999 - 07:53:34 PST

Hi,
"I redid the entire config/installation process (no problems and fairly
quick.)
I then put the edited html files from common.old into common and ran
rundig.
This process produces PDF errors that look like this:

PDF::parse: cannot open acroread output from
http://w3test/projects/pubs/3.1ReviewPDF/mt00300b.pdf
/mnt/www/htdig/db/htdig12104.pdf: Could not repair file.
PDF::parse: cannot open acroread output from
http://w3test/ai/mgc/Garry/Mti_Symposium/MGC_9aa.pdf
/mnt/www/htdig/db/htdig12104.pdf: Unterminated string.

All output thus far is PDF.
Do you remember if you encountered this? Is it possible that some
configuration for understanding PDF files is missing?

At this point, I have stopped the rundig. devsun2 hung and I am
guessing that it ran out of /tmp space and hung from lack of swap.
I will reconfigure rundig to use the /mnt/www file system for tmp space
rather than /tmp.
BUT would like to know what you think about the pdf errors before I
begin again."

Please Help,
Thanks,
Mustafa