[htdig] Workaround for indexing ssl machines in the 3.1.3 release ?

Subject: [htdig] Workaround for indexing ssl machines in the 3.1.3 release ?
From: Joerg Sprankel (Joerg.Sprankel@bib.fh-giessen.de)
Date: Tue Nov 30 1999 - 07:15:34 PST

Hi,

Im quite new to htdig, but tried it on my FreeBSD Box and liked it
for its ease install and configuring. My Task is to index a ssl
Machine which has no http port open to index over. So Ive digged
through the mailing list archive at htdig.org. What I did find was a
Thread from 1998 about this topic, but no suggestions for the new
3.1.3 release.
I have made the same experiences as mentioned in the 1998
Thread.
Is there a feature in the 3.1.3 release that disables http requesting
and enables only local filesystem indexing ?

Kind regards, Joerg

--
Joerg Sprankel    [-PGP Key available on Request-]
Datenverarbeitung und Informationsdienste (DavId)