[htdig] Valid punctuation

Subject: [htdig] Valid punctuation
From: J. op den Brouw (MSQL_User@st.hhs.nl)
Date: Tue Nov 30 1999 - 03:07:15 PST

As I see it, valid_punctuation merely deletes characters from
words. But what about replacing them with spaces so they act
like word boundaries.

Andrew's will be Andrews okay, but www.mydomain.com will be
wwwmydomaincom. If you leave out the dot, the dot will be
a character as in last_word_for_sentence.

So what I want is to replace dot with space. Any clues on
this subject?

--jesse
Haagse Hogeschool 2521 EN DEN HAAG
Sector Techniek Netherlands
Afdeling Elektrotechniek +31 70 4458936

Linux - because reboots are for hardware changes