[htdig] htdig -a & htmerge -a

Subject: [htdig] htdig -a & htmerge -a
bs@hi.is
Date: Mon Nov 29 1999 - 02:16:10 PST

I have some questions about using htdig -a and htmerge -a.
Will using .work files when doing htdig -a resault in htmerge -a using the
.work instead of my old dig files or do I have to rename the .work files
after I finish the dig ? If I remove the .work extension from the files
after the dig has finished will the search still work while I am doing
htmerge ?
If I am setting up a cronjob for this in which order would I do things ? If
I am doing a repeat search will htdig recognize altered files if I am going
through http and not through local directory structure ?

B. Stefansson