[htdig] Search engine

Subject: [htdig] Search engine
From: Uday (udaya_bhasker@mumbai.tcs.co.in)
Date: Fri Nov 26 1999 - 01:23:24 PST

This mail is a continuiation of my earlier mail.

Our unix server running apache server is Red Hat unix (Version 6.1).

We configured the CONFIG parameters.After running the all makes ,we didn't
encounter any errors.

Now how can we attach your search engine to our home page.Is that all we
require to do?,just making changes to the CONFIG file.

Regards

Uday