Re: [htdig] top of page?

Subject: Re: [htdig] top of page?
From: Gilles Detillieux (grdetil@scrc.umanitoba.ca)
Date: Thu Nov 25 1999 - 07:08:59 PST

According to Benson Yeh:
> Ok. Now it works. For some reason, when I had it before, the command
> excerpt_show_top: yes
> on the bottom of the .conf file. I belive that by moving it up some
> has fixed the problem.

We've had reports before of problems with attributes at the end of the
conf file being ignored. It turns out that Configuration::Read() ends
up ignoring the last line if it doesn't end with a newline character,
because it reaches EOF before seeing a complete line. I'll try to fix
this, but in the meantime, watch out for that last line, and make sure
you terminate it correctly.